Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[07-11-21] UMTv2/UMTPro QcFire v7.4 - Oppo Reno4/5/6, Realme 6/7/8Pro and more...

We are pleased to announce
UMTv2 / UMT Pro
Innovative and Intelligent

QcFire v7.4
The Ultimate Qualcomm Tool

Supported Functions
- Read / Write Firmware
- Backup / Restore QCN
- IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
- Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
- Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
- Format UserData
- Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
- Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
- Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
- Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
- Motorola Boot Repair
- Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
- Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
- One Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
- Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
- One Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
- Factory Method for Format FS
- EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
- Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
- Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
- Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
- Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
- Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
- Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
- Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing in EDL mode
- Oppo OFP Firmware Exctration Added
- Xiaomi Free Auth Service
- Mi Account Reset without Relock
- Mi Account Patch on Flashing (EDL/Fastboot)
- Samsung MDM Unlock in EDL Mode

DISCUSSION AND DETAILS HERE

It Has Begun...
Keep Following Us...
Some Nice Updates Are On The Way...

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR VALUABLE USERS FOR THEIR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... NordPass

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Netflix Free Trial

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Best Web Hosting For Small Business

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! HBO Max Free Trial

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! expressvpn

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Expressvpn Review

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. FuboTV Free Trial

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Exipure review

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. YouTube to MP3 Converter